Spotless Cleaning Systems Offers Emergency Water Damage Restoration and Complete Drying Services 24/7.
Water damage in your home can be both damaging and devastating and if not properly dealt with can result in an unhealthy environment for you and your family. If water damage should occur from broken water pipes, exterior flooding, sewer back-ups or any other source, we can help you.
Our services include emergency water extraction and drying with “state of the art” equipment. We will work quickly to get you dry and get things back to normal. The sooner you call us the less chance you will have any damage when the drying process is finished.
Steps We Take for Water Damage and Restoration:
- Our highly trained specialists arrive at your location quickly
- We will assess damage for restorability and safety
- Move and block furniture as necessary
- Extract water
- Pull back carpeting and padding if necessary
- Begin drying process by placing air movers and dehumidifiers
- Monitor equipment daily to ensure proper and complete drying is taking place
Time is extremely important when dealing with water damage.
The quicker we begin your clean-up, the less chance that you will have additional damage. Call the professionals at Spotless Cleaning Systems for a quick clean-up and drying.
In The Event That Your Water Damage Loss Becomes An Insurance Claim:
Spotless Cleaning Systems will automatically pay the first $250.00 of your insurance deductible. Please know that you can choose whoever you prefer/trust to do the work. You don’t have to accept the provider your insurance agent suggests.
IMMEDIATE STEPS YOU MUST TAKE:
- AVOID THE HAZARDS Be careful of the deadly combination of water and electricity. Also be careful of slippery wet carpets and floors. Stay away from raw sewage back-ups, which can contain nasty bacteria and can be harmful to your health.
- STOP THE SOURCE If you have not located the source of the water, call us immediately and we will guide you through this. It is crucial you know what to do!
- REMOVE FURNITURE Wood furniture will cause stains which can not be removed. Rust stains from metal are difficult to remove and may be permanent. 95% of water damage jobs are restorable and most of the 5% which aren’t restored are caused by not doing this. Move furniture that is even near water or place something under the legs. Move valuables, paintings, etc. to a dry area.
- TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION By calling Spotless Cleaning Systems – 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If by some chance you get an answering machine, leave a message and we will get back to you immediately! Call us now! After you call we are on our way to do a FREE EVALUATION.
“A water leak in a 2nd floor apartment saturated the carpet and Spotless Cleaning Systems responded late on a Sunday night with their truck-mounted system to remove many gallons of water in a short time. A great deal of water damage was avoided. Spotless Cleaning is very knowledgeable, reliable and they work hard to give you the best results possible.” ~Peter Wollman, Maintenance Supervisor, Putnam County Housing Corporation, Carmel, NY